Congress Member Stefanik Focuses on Warren County
The top-priority economic issues facing Warren County were discussed by Congress Member Elise Stefanik on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020.
EDC Interim President Jim Siplon led the online Zoom discussion. Over 35 EDC members attended and submitted questions. The event was free. EDC wishes to thank Congress Member Stefanik for her time and insights on these very important topics.
Among the topics discussed were:
- Expansion of Regional Broadband and Cell Service
- Support for Infrastructure Development for Local Municipalities
- Development of a Year-Round Sustainable Tourism Economy
- Assistance to Local Healthcare Providers
- Support for the Medical Device Industry and Other Major Manufacturers
To see the recorded YouTube session of the meeting click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ML8j9jJ_po