Services & Support
EDC works to deliver solutions to existing and new businesses considering investment in Warren County.
EDC offers one-stop solutions for businesses seeking introduction to the county and its resources and for finance, permitting information and assistance, real estate availability, workforce and development related assistance.
Services for Existing Businesses, Site Selectors, and Location Decision-Makers
Our full-spectrum program builds on our core competencies, allowing us to:
- Assist builders, developers, site selectors, investors and companies with site selection
- Maintain a comprehensive database of commercial and light industrial property inventory
- Market the region’s assets to prospective employers and investors
- Provide infrastructure assistance, including connecting organizations to funding and planning sources, and incentives and financing programs
- Serve as a clearinghouse of regional economic data and demographic information
- Execute economic development project management
- Facilitate workforce and community development funding and planning
- Work to reduce red tape and increase inter-municipal cooperation
- Network with state and regional economic development representatives, provide the latest information on new programs, make connections
- Bridge the gap between government representatives and the business community
The depth and breadth of EDC’s collective experience and network of contacts at every level enables us to take the complexity and uncertainty out of economic development issues.
Our goal is to bring about positive outcomes for businesses and residents of Warren County.